Populære indlæg
-
THE ART OF LOVE BOOK II SING, and sing again Io Pæan! The quarry that I was hot upon hath fallen into my toils. Let the joyous lover ...
-
Should over-weight people be allowed to appear on TV? Their appearance might be construed as an attempt to normalize the abnormal. Food f...
-
THE ART OF LOVE BOOK III I HAVE just armed the Greeks against the Amazons; now, Penthesilea, it remains for me to arm thee again...
-
POLITICAL SITUATION IN ZIMBABWE: IT PAINS TO HEAR OF THE IGNOBLE CHIYANGWA`S HIV PO... : AIDS CLAIMS YET ANOTHER VICTIM!! I would li...
-
POLITICAL SITUATION IN ZIMBABWE: ZUMA: ZIM ELECTIONS WERE NOT FAIR OR CREDIBLE!!! : “We did not say Zim elections were fair”—Zuma’s Minister...
-
POLITICAL SITUATION IN ZIMBABWE: DOSSIER ON BALLOT THEFT SOON TO BE READY : MDC-T prepares to submit dossier on ZANU PF ballot theft By...
-
POLITICAL SITUATION IN ZIMBABWE: ZIMBABWE RISE!!! : ZIMBABWE`S ROAD TO RECOVERY P aying Mugabe in his own currency by standing up poun...
-
ZIMBABWE TOWARDS NEW ELECTIONS: TSVANGIRAI WILL BE THE PANACEA!! : TSVANGIRAI TO CORRECT ALL OF MUGABE`S MADNESS On the question of discr...
-
POLITICAL SITUATION IN ZIMBABWE: USA: MEN CHARGED FOR MUGABE SANCTION PLOT : US FEDERAL prosecutors announced charges Tuesday against two C...
-
POLITICAL SITUATION IN ZIMBABWE: ZIMBABWE`S ROAD TO RECOVERY: Stanley Mauro Jensen : The principles to which I will adhere as an upcoming le...
fredag den 2. august 2013
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar